Eppendorf is a leading life science company that develops and sells instruments, consumables, and services for liquid-, sample-, and cell handling in laboratories worldwide. Its product range includes pipettes and automated pipetting systems, dispensers, centrifuges, mixers, spectrometers, and DNA amplification equipment as well as ultra-low temperature freezers, fermenters, bioreactors, CO2 incubators, shakers, and cell manipulation systems.
Associated consumables like pipette tips, test tubes, microtiter plates, and disposable bioreactor vessels complement the instruments for highest quality workflow solutions.
Eppendorf was founded in Hamburg, Germany in 1945 and has more than 2,930 employees worldwide. The company has subsidiaries in 25 countries and is represented in all other markets by distributors.
LIQUID HANDLING EQUIPMENTS
- Pipette tips, Combitips, ViscoTip
- Pipette controller, pipette helper
- Serological pipettes
- Bottle Top dispenser
- Automated pipetting systems
SAMPLE HANDLING EQUIPMENTS
- Mixers and temperature control systems
- Reaction tubes, plates, storage boxes and racks
- Centrifuges and rotors
- Photometry and Detection
- PCR thermocyclers and consumables
CELL MANIPULATION EQUIPMENTS
- Cell Culture and Cell Imaging Consumables
- C02 Incubators